Here are some quick guidelines for volunteers to get fingerprinted and file results at MHUSD:
1. Call Patricia Valenti at 408-201-6020
at Morgan Hill Unified School District office to make an appointment.
2. Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s License or California ID, Permanent Resident Card, or passport
- Tuberculosis test results, if available (or form can be obtained in Human Resources)
3. Once fingerprints and TB have cleared, you will be called to pick up a volunteer badge. This badge should be worn whenever you are on a school site, driving or chaperoning a school sponsored trip. This badge indicates that you have been cleared and may volunteer at any site or program within the District as evidence of clearance.
*Fingerprinting is currently done through an outside source at a cost of $52.
For complete information about volunteering on a school site click on the link below.