Please be ready with the date of your child’s absence,
their name, teacher/room number and the reason for their absence.
Please clear your child’s absence within 3 days or sooner.
When to keep a student home
Please do not send your child to school if he/she displays one or more of the following symptoms:
- Earache, headache, runny nose, sore throat, and/or persistent cough.
- Nausea, DO NOT SEND A CHILD TO SCHOOL WHO HAS VOMITED DURING THE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING.
- Diarrhea anytime in the last 24 hours.
- Fever (100 degrees or above) Your child should be free of fever for 24 hours before he/she may return to school.
- Skin rash (unless diagnosed by a doctor as non-contagious)
- Red/crusty and/or draining eyes.
- Lice (Child’s hair must be treated and nits must be removed) Upon return, please have your child check in with the health office first thing.