I appreciate all of the patience you have shown the last couple of months since my injury. Some families have provided feedback around the day of the week I send messages. Since you seem to get most district emails on Fridays I will start sending out the news/quick notes on Sunday evenings. Here are several notes to keep you up to date.
- Nov 11th is Veterans Day- No School. A heartfelt thank you to those of you who served and continue to serve our country.
- We will continue to have some support until the December break. Kristen Matsis (Teacher on Special Assignment) and Sarah Guthrie (Admin on Special Assignment) will be on site one day per week as secondary admin.
- Be Seen, Be Heard videos will be done this week with students. Make sure if you opted out that the front office and your child’s teacher know.
- Parent/Teacher Conference week is Nov14-18. Nov 14- no school-due to all day conferences.
- Nov 21-25 No School
- December 3- all MHUSD elementary schools will be open for tours and enrollment for next school year. If you have a TK or Kindergartner entering next year, make sure to attend to receive priority enrollment. We will be open from 9-12.
- Also 12/3- the Book Fair will open during the event listed above.
- Family dance December 9th from 6-8pm. This is an HSA event to raise money for the 4th and 5th grade trips.
Tutoring: we are still looking to hire a few more tutors. If you are interested please let us know!
Yard Duty: we are looking to hire some yard duty substitutes please see the district office if you would like to apply.
**I am still unable to read emails so please call the front office if you need to contact me.